Despite the fact most people will only use a photo booth when updating passports or driving licenses, they have a number of other uses and advantages too. In fact, they can be hired out for countless different functions.
But why should you hire a photo booth? And what events are they suitable for? Hire company www.kingofthebooth.co.uk is on hand to list some benefits of hiring its photo booth and the various occasions it is perfect for.
Benefits of hiring a photo booth
- Great entertainment – In a day and age where selfies are all the rage, photo booths provide great entertainment. Furthermore, funny props such as oversized glasses and big wigs are sure to add even more hilarity.
- Excellent promotion – If your brand or a product needs promoting, a photo booth can provide excellent exposure. Social media handles can be added to each photo and shared via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Fully customisable – Another promotional advantage of photo booth hire is that the exterior is fully customisable with fully printable skins. There is also the option of partial branding too.
- Extensive photo options – In addition to colour, photo booths can produce black and white or sepia images as well. It is even possible to have photo strips or post card style prints featuring various backgrounds, messages, graphics and logos.
- Incredibly memorable – After leaving a function or event, guests will go away with a long-lasting memory. Every time they look at their photo, they will be reminded of the fun they had.
Events and occasions for a photo booth
- Weddings – Although most weddings will have a photographer to capture every important moment, photo booths can be used for more entertaining images. Along with being a great distraction while making the transition between ceremony and reception, photo booths give guests the chance to leave personal messages thanks to HD video recording.
- Corporate events – Not only do photo booth images provide great publicity, they can also be used as business cards with brand logos and additional information. On top of that, photo booths are bound to liven up any boring or tedious corporate function.
- School proms – From capturing a couple’s first date to giving a group of close friends some treasured memories, photo booths are ideal for school proms. Teenagers will appreciate the fact you can visit the booth as many times as you like too.
- Private parties – Regardless of whether it’s a special birthday or to commemorate a certain occasion, photo booths will be a welcome addition to any private party. Both young and old will love having their picture taken, which can also be viewed online with optional password protection for extra privacy.
It is clear to see that hiring a photo booth can be highly advantageous for corporate functions and extremely enjoyable for weddings, proms and parties. To discover more about photo booth hire or if you’d like to make a booking, visit King of the Booth