What’s the biggest goal of a hen party? To have fun! Whether you’re planning a weekend away, an afternoon at the spa, or one amazing night on the town, here are some hen party ideas that are a great and exciting way to spend the last moments of your life as a single lady!
10. Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, or Coffee Tasting : If you’re into a lower key kind of scene for your hen party, then going to a tasting session may be the best way to go. There are many different kinds of tasting parties that can be catered to your group’s personal dietary restrictions.
9. Hiking with Your Favorite Gal Pals : If you and your friends are more of the outdoors-y type, then going on a long hike is a great way to de-stress and get a little fresh air. Turn your hiking trip into a “glamping” trip for a fancy night under the stars.
8. Video Game Themed Party : Want a fun and relaxed atmosphere for your hen party? Are you obsessed with Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, or even Wii Sports? Then you might consider buying pizza, beer, and setting up your favorite video game console.
7. A Decade Themed Party : If you’re obsessed with Downton Abbey or find yourself pouring over vintage fashion magazines, then it might be fun to throw a decade themed party. Make everyone don a theme-related outfit and prepare cocktails and food that suggest the era.
6. Casino Party : Looking for a classy and sexy way to throw a hen party? Then pretend to be your favorite Bond Girl and throw a hen party Casino Royale style.
5. Hire a Party Bus or Limo : This can be a great way to safely travel around town for your hen party! No one has to be the designated driver and everyone can have fun!
4. Private Party in a Bar : This may be the most customizable of all the options and is best for larger groups. You can hire a DJ, band, or any other kind of show person to entertain your guests over a multi-course dinner or simply cocktails.
3. Pole Dance Class : Want to spice up your hen party? Then sign up you and your gal pals for a pole dance class. You’ll learn many tips and tricks to impress your husband on your wedding night.
2. Karaoke Party! : If you’re looking to let loose before your big day, then belting out your favorite tunes with a bunch of your friends is a great way to blow off steam and have fun!
1. Spa and Pampering Weekend or Afternoon : Bring your group (or just your maid of honor) to a local spa for a luxurious and stress free weekend or afternoon. This may be the best and least stressful of all the fun hen party ideas!
Check out 30 of the Best Bachelor/Bachelorette party ideas by www.poptop.uk.com at http://visual.ly/30-ideas-bachelor-bachelorette-private-party
Written by: jeangscott